Endodontist Y.L. Irene Yeh, DMD, MScD
Dr. Yeh is proud to provide her patients with the highest standard of care in a comfortable and fully equipped state of the art environment. Her office utilizes advanced equipment such as Osstell ISQ (a complete diagnosis system to determine dental implant stability), piezosurgery (using ultrasonic micro-vibrations to gently cut bone), surgical operating microscope, surgical endoscope, digital radiography, and ultrasonic. All patients are expeditiously treated in the utmost professional manner with the most advanced techniques in Dr. Yeh’s specialties – root canal therapy, dental implant placement, bone grafting and guided tissue regeneration. Dr. Yeh received numerous awards in Endodontic and Restorative Dentistry. She had published widely in Journal of Immunology, Journal of Endodontics and Journal of Dental Research. In 2011, Dr. Yeh was awarded the prestigious fellowship status in The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).Dr. Yeh graduated from Boston University with a Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree in 1991. She then continued a three-year specialty training program in root canal treatment and obtained a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (C.A.G.S.), a specialty degree in Endodontics, and a Master of Science in Dentistry (M.Sc.D.) degree from Boston University. Subsequent to receiving her degrees, she began her endodontic practice in Northern California. From 1994 to 1996, she served as the Clinical Director of Endodontic Therapy and Clinical Assistant Professor at University of California at San Francisco (UCSF). From 1994 to 1998, she also maintained a private practice specializing in endodontic therapy in Pinole, California. At the same time, Dr. Yeh also lectured at the Veteran Affair Hospital in San Francisco, California. Dr. Yeh moved her practice to Denver, Colorado due to family reasons in 1998. From 1998-2000 she focused on providing surgical endodontic care to patients in the Denver area. In 2000, Dr. Yeh returned to the Pinole area where she has enjoyed the confidence and support of referrals and patients from many in the past. Upon her return, Dr. Yeh was elected and served as District Representative for the Contra Costa Dental Society. Besides her busy endodontic practice, Dr. Yeh volunteers extensively to treat the uninsured in both Denver and the Bay area and has travelled on a mission trip to provide free dental care in the rural area of Muleje, Mexico. Dr. Yeh is adventuresome and has a wide variety of interests and hobbies. She is a world traveler who is fond of reading and fine dining. Most of all, Dr. Yeh is a piano player and a passionate music lover, especially Flamenco guitar and Jazz. In her spare time, Dr. Yeh enjoys outdoor activities that include running, skiing, hiking, scuba diving, cycling and car racing.
- 1994 IL-1 Inhibits PDGF-binding through PKA-, PKC-Independent Pathway.
- Poster clinic, AAE meeting, April, 1994
- 1993 IL-1 and Transforming Growth Factor-b Inhibits Platelet-Derived Growth Factor-AA Binding to Osteoblastic Cells by Reducing Platelet-Derived Growth Factor-a Receptor Expression.
- Journal of Immunology, June 1993
- 1993 IL-1, TGF-b Decrease PDGF-a Receptor Number on Human Osteoblastic Cells.
- Oral Presentation, AADR/ IADR Annual Meeting
Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (IOCI)
1995 Contra Costa Dental Society, California
- 1991 American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Advanced training in surgical dental implant placement.
- Advanced Training in Surgical Operating Microscope.
- Excellent Computer Skill in Digital Radiography.
- Fluent in both Chinese and Taiwanese, U.S. citizen.